Magic Mushroom Peanut Butter Pretzel Milk Chocolate Bar | 4000 mg
Our master chocolatiers have created the best Magic Mushroom chocolates in the industry. We use the highest quality Belgian Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Pretzels to make the best psilocybin infused, magic mushroom chocolate bars in Canada. Hand-selected, in-house, organically grown magic mushrooms are perfectly infused to make your mouth water and are sure to create the perfect psychedelic experience.
Each square is perfectly dosed, so you don’t need a scale or rely on any guesswork. Each Chocolate bar has 24 squares each containing 170mg of very high-potency magic mushrooms. Whether you’re looking to microdose or have a mind-bending experience, this chocolate bar is perfect.
Magic Mushroom Peanut Butter Pretzel Milk Chocolate Bar 4000mg
This incredible Magic Mushroom Gold Peanut Butter Pretzel Milk Chocolate Bar made with in-house, organically grown magic mushrooms will have you safely and easily micro dosing or high dosing as needed. At 4000mg of very strong magic mushrooms these chocolate bars pack a punch.
Our master chocolatiers and in-house chefs combined with our organically grown, very potent magic mushrooms make the perfect chocolate bar. We use only the best-grown magic mushrooms and the highest-grade Belgian milk chocolate to create this delicious and powerful psychedelic Magic Mushroom chocolate bar.
- 4000mg of Potent Magic Mushrooms per chocolate bar
- 170mg per square
- Our Magic Mushrooms are grown organically, in-house by expert mycologists
- We take the utmost care in all aspects from planting to harvest and finally chocolate bar production and delivery to make sure every aspect is top-notch
- Our Master Chocolatiers create these chocolate bars with love and attention making sure to perfect every little detail
- All batches are lab tested for quality
- These chocolate bars are great for Micro-dosing or for Psychedelic trips by advanced Psychonauts
Ingredients of Magic Mushroom Peanut Butter Pretzel Milk Chocolate Bar 4000mg
- Belgian Milk Chocolate (sugar, cacao butter, milk, cacao mass)
- peanut butter (roasted peanut, soybean oil, corn maltodextrin, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed and rapeseed oil), salt, mono and diglycerides), salted pretzel pieces (enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, corn oil, corn syrup, ammonium carbonate, malt extract, yeast)
- 4000mg of Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis)
As a general rule, a typical micro-dose is anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of a normal dose. For example, a typical dose of mushrooms is one to one and a half grams. A microdose would be anywhere from 50 to 150 milligrams.
Dosing Guide & Effects
Micro-dose Effects (under 150mg)
- improved focus, concentration, and mindfulness
- improved energy, wakefulness, and stimulation
- cognitive benefits, such as enhanced problem solving
- social benefits
- reduced anxiety
- reduced symptoms, such as stress
- improved mood, optimism, and life appreciation
- improved body functioning
- self-efficacy, including improved ambition, productivity, and motivation
What is micro-dosing?
Micro-dosing is taking a sub perceptual amount of magic mushrooms. It’s not enough to trip or have any type of visuals, but it’s enough to have amazing brain benefits. When consumed, psilocybin starts to mimic serotonin and stimulates a receptor called the 5HT2A receptor.
This does two amazing things:
- It stimulates BDNF, aka brain derived neurotrophic factor, which is basically miracle growth for the brain. It’s responsible for new growth, connections, and activity
- 2) It increases transmission of glutamate. Glutamate is a neurotransmitter responsible for learning, memory, and cognition.
So how does it feel? It’s pretty rare, but some people say they feel nothing at all. At first, the most common effects are elevated mood and positive emotions such as appreciation, gratitude, love, and happiness. Some people say it’s just harder to get irritated, depressed, and anxious.
High Dose Effects (over 500mg)
The psychedelic journey of these mushrooms chocolate bars at higher doses (over 500mg) is known to have profound impacts including:
- enhanced colours
- powerful emotions
- spiritually in tune
- increased perception
- minor visual distortions
- spiritual revolutions
- altered consciousness
- minor hallucinations
- time-altering perceptions
Do not mix magic mushroom products with alcohol or other anti-depression medication (SSRI) as it dulls the experience or blocks it completely.
Magic Mushrooms are best taken on an empty stomach. If you find they upset your stomach, you may want to try taking them with food. Generally effects are felt stronger on an empty stomach due to faster absorption rates but health effects are not diminished with food.
Magic Mushroom General Dosing & Effects
Take on an empty stomach. Eating food before dosing can drastically reduce effects due to slower absorption.
Micro-dose: 50-100 milligrams (Dried Mushrooms) – 1/4 to 1/2 a chocolate square
- 50-100mg (1/10th of a gram) of Psilocybin Cubensis is around .5-1mg of psilocybin, and is considered a microdose that will produce very little noticeable effect.
- Micro-dose Effects: Reduce anxiety, nervousness, social anxiety, stress, improve cognitive functions, focus, concentration, mindfulness, mood, optimism, and life appreciation.
Low dose: 1 gram (Dried Mushrooms) – 6 chocolate squares
- At 1% psilocybin content, this would be 10 milligrams (mg) psilocybin.
- One gram of magic mushrooms is commonly considered a low dose that still produces noticeable effects.
- These usually aren’t full-blown psychedelic effects with overt visuals or a break from consensus reality; you’re more likely to report euphoria and an enhancement of the senses, such as seeing more vibrant colors.
- Note: This should not be considered a microdose; it is a low, noticeable dose.
Medium dose: 1.75 grams (Dried Mushrooms) – 10 chocolate squares
- If you have an eighth-ounce of magic mushrooms—a common quantity—and consume half of it, that would be 1.75 grams, or about 17.5mg of psilocybin.
- You will likely experience some psychedelic effects including open- and closed-eye visuals, synesthesia (blending of the senses), and a heavier euphoria.
- You may not experience a complete dissolution of your normal sense of self, or the truly mind-blowing effects people report from higher doses.
High dose: 3.5 grams (An eighth-ounce of Dried Mushrooms) – 21 chocolate squares
- An eighth-ounce, or 3.5 grams of dried mushrooms, will have around 35mg of psilocybin content
- Ready or not, you’re going to have a full-blown psychedelic experience that will include heavy perceptual and cognitive distortions. You may or may not be able to hold a conversation or accurately perceive your surroundings, especially at the peaks, which often come in waves.
- .No two trips are exactly alike, but you’re pretty much guaranteed to look back on this as a stand-out experience of your life.
- It is not advisable to take a high dose unless you have a safe, supervised setting to take them in.
Ultra-high dose: 5 grams (Dried Mushrooms) – 30 chocolate squares…. you will need a little more than 1 chocolate bar
- At 1% psilocybin content, five grams will contain about 50mg of psilocybin.
- The late Terrence McKenna famously described the “heroic dose,” his preferred way of diving into the full depth of the mushroom experience: Five dried grams of mushrooms in silent darkness.
- At this dose, there’s not much you can do but lay down somewhere comfortable and let the experience wash over you. “You” won’t really be there once it hits. It will most likely be overwhelming, perhaps bizarre, and indescribable.
- Taking a dose this large is rare. Few people, even experienced psychonauts, ever take this much. It is not advisable to take even close to this dose without significant experience and an ultra-safe, comfortable setting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.