There are 5 best ways to consume magic mushrooms
- Straight up chew and swallow – The most usual way to ingest magic mushrooms is simply by eating them. Remember to chew. Effects will kick in typically after 30-45 minutes. The fuller your stomach the longer it will take for effects to begin: consuming mushrooms on an empty stomach, or with very little food, gives a shorter onset and stronger kick-in.
- Tea – Consider making a magic brew. Simply crush up the desired amount and place it in a tea bag or let it steep in hot water. Do not boil as high temperatures will destroy the active ingredients. Mix it with your favorite flavor of tea to improve taste.
- Capsules – Usually used when taking a micro-dose. Grinder up the magic mushrooms and fill empty gelatin or vegan capsules. The capsules only hold micro-dose doses. You do have the option to take multiple to feel full effects if desired. Capsules hide all taste and makes consumption very discreet.
- Psilocybin Edibles – Magic mushrooms can be added to virtually any food. The trick is whatever your recipe may be, avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage. Under excessive heat magic mushrooms lose their potency. Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example would result in reduced effects. Try adding magic mushrooms to sauces or toppings after the cooking is complete.
- Lemon Tek – Grind up your mushrooms into a powder. Place powder in a cup and squeeze enough lemon juice to cover the powder. Stir and leave it for 20 minutes. Do not leave longer than 20 minutes. Fill glass with water, stir evenly and drink. This method is to create a stronger effect because of the acidic lemon juice amplifying the psilocybin. Start with half of your desired dosage.